● The derrick is in the form of A type,K type(front-opening type),tower type,mast type and telescopic type.
● The leg section of the A-type derrick is in the form of rectangle and triangle,so it has high bearing capacity and local stability.Pins are used for connection among various sections,and the derrick is arranged in a low-level way and is integrally lifted and laid down with the power of a drawworks by using an A frame.
● The main body of the K-type derrick is a“K”type section,each leg has a sheet truss structure,and pins are used for connection among various sections.The derrick is arranged in a low-level way and is integrally lifted and laid down with the power of a drawworks by using an A frame.
● The main body of the tower type derrick is a tower-shaped steel structure,is connected by bolts,and has high integral stability and bearing capacity.The hook load is up to 4,890KN at most.
● When the mast type derrick works,the derrick inclines toward a wellhead direction,and the stability and the bearing capacity of the derrick are maintained by using guy lines.
● The telescopic derrick is vertically arranged,and is a novel product newly developed by our company.It is characterized in that the derrick is divided into a plurality of space sections along a vertical direction,wherein the base section is taken as a guiding section and a supporting section.The other sections are vertically hoisted and arranged in order by the power of a drawworks or the hydraulic power so as to achieve the aim of saving installation cost.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background